A coach is someone who sees you as made in the image of God and pushes you to dig deeper and discover your unique greatness and purpose.
What to Expect…
Our coaching partnership will begin with a 60-90 minutes virtual Strategy & Planning Session. This session will be done via Zoom—assistance will be provided if needed to set this up.
We will go through several assessment tools that encourage a greater self-awareness of who you are on a heart level and how you see and interact with the world around you.
During this session we will identify your passions, abilities, gifts and discuss the challenges you’re currently experiencing. We will conclude this session with a clear agreement on the direction and focus for our ongoing coaching sessions.
In between sessions, we will engage in one scheduled check in by text or email for support and accountability. I will partner with you in this journey to help you maximize results and provide encouragement along the way.
You are responsible to complete in-between session work to achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Along with any additional assignments/worksheets that we agree will be helpful.
Our time together, will be focused on you, your goals and your accomplishments. We will work through the challenges together and celebrate your triumphs along the way.
Coaching is about creating a safe space, free from judgment that allows people to solve their own problems, not by telling them what to do…
Coaches are change experts!
How Coaching Can Help You or Someone You Love…
- Overcome executive function challenges.
- Become more self aware.
- Develop new strategies and skills that work for you.
- Learn about your “unique” ADHD.
- Positive traits of ADHD.
- Discover your strengths, abilities, talents.
- Strength based, holistic approach.
- Stop the spiral of negative self-talk.
- Recognizing unhealthy old rules and beliefs.
- Learn how to set S.M.A.R.T goals.
- Experience spiritual and personal growth.
- Strengthen your decision-making ability.
- Explore how to set healthy boundaries.
- Support through life transitions.
Changes Clients Experience From Coaching…
- Feelings of empowerment, ownership, and self-responsibility.
- Feel a sense of being understood.
- Learning new habits and systems that work and lead to a fulfilling life.
- Acknowledgment of their genuine challenges of ADHD.
- Support from someone that understands ADHD.
- Identify their positive ADHD qualities and appreciate their strengths to leverage them.
- Understanding, and utilization of their learning styles, how they pay attention and focus.
- The disappearance of old negative thinking and beliefs.
- New self-advocacy skills and boundary-setting skills.